Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Official...

...We're going to Hawaii!

I just booked Landon's and my ticket to Hawaii! I am so excited! Andrew will be working during the daytime so Landon and I can tour the island and play at the beach! We'll be there for two weeks and we'll leave soon after school is out...just in time! I can't wait. We'll be staying on the island of Oahu in Waikiki. We probably won't make it off that island since Andrew will be working, so by the end of the two weeks we should know Oahu pretty well. I'm not complaining though...it's not too often a pretty much free trip to Hawaii comes your way! Please let us know of some "must do's" while we are there. I already have been searching and a good friend of mine has also given me a few but all suggestions are welcome!


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow,Landon will be a world traveler before he's 1! Need a nanny?Aunt Lisa

PablitoRun said...

hey...registration for the Marine Corps Marathon is now open....are you still doing it? I just got my registration.

anna and geoffrey said...

That's so exciting!

What are the chances y'all will be there long enough for visitors??

;)