Monday, April 7, 2008

6 Month Pictures

I mentioned in a few posts back that last week we took Landon for his 6 month pictures. Well, they're up online for all to see. I'm not sure how long they will have them up but you are more than welcome to take a look. I'm not as crazy about these as his 3 month pictures but there are a few good ones. Hopefully the 9 month will be better and we're hoping to make it down to florida to get his 1 yr/family pictures taken by the woman who did our wedding! Those should be great.
Here is how to check them out:
go to http://www.smilesbywire.com/ and enter the following:

Customer Name: kelley peck
Access Code: LTP28202053001JCP

I've ordered a few poses, which ones, I can't quite remember...they should be in by the end of the week!

1 comment:

anna and geoffrey said...

Oh my goodness he's getting so big!!


I hope we get to see him soon... Geoffrey said the other day, "I can't believe I've never met Landon!"