Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Teether Blanket


When we arrived in Jacksonville, my brother had a gift for Landon. It was a teething blanket, but it wasn't from Sean but his friend KC, who has twins Chance and Kinley. The blanket is one that I was thinking of buying Landon since he is teething, he has one tooth breaking through! She even had it personalized with his name! It looks just like the one below. Thank you so much...it was very thoughtful of you.
PS...Let Sean know and I will customize your blog!




post signature

2 comments:

K.C. said...

This blanket has a become a lifesaver for me in the past month!I heard Landon loves to nap with a blanket so I thought he would like to have one to chew on.Sorry it wasn't wrapped! Hope yall enjoyed your trip and next time we are all in Jacksonville we should have a play date.

J & M Nelson said...

These blankets are great Emmalyn slpet with hers and would just chew on it all night long when she would get up in the mornings it would just be so wet! But I think it kept her form crying at night when teeth were comming though! Good luck with teething! Martina