Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 2nd Anniversary! It was actually nice to experience a marriage right before our anniversary. I have spent alot of time reflecting on the vows we took two years ago and what they meant then and what they mean today and will mean in the future. Though the words we spoke then are the same now, we have had more experiences, good and bad, to build upon. So much has happened in two short years of marriage and it has been a whirlwind experience. We were married April '06, moved to Virginia July '06, bought a home April '07, and brought Landon into the world this past September! These two years haven't been easy or perfect, especially for me being so far from my family and friends, but we are getting through this together. I know we will look back on this time and laugh and "miss these days" (thanks Anna). We are trying to enjoy each day as it comes as a couple and as a family. Thanks Andrew for being my partner (and putting up with me)...I love you!





Thank you to all are friends and family who love and support us! We love you all!






post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Kelley & Andrew!
Enjoy every minute and be thankful for what you have together.
love, Aunt Lisa & the gang

anna and geoffrey said...

Happy Annniversary :)

I can't believe it's already been 2years...