Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Aloha!


Well... my dreams of going to Hawaii are closer than I thought. Andrew was told that he may need to go to Hawaii to help out a department over there. How great is that? Who wouldn't want to be sent to Hawaii for work?!

His boss originally was going to send him during the month of May, but now it looks like he may not go until the end of June or beginning of July! This is good for me since I am in school until mid June. I was going to be pretty bummed if Andrew was able to go and I had to stay here.

Since Andrew would be working during the day, we would have to the "bigger things" in the evening or on the weekend. We probably wouldn't be able to get to other islands, so any suggestions for the island of Oahu would be great! Now we are just waiting to hear what dates Andrew would be sent. I am so excited! Hopefully everything works out...I'm keeping my fingers crossed!


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I think Uncle Jim should change his job and work for the government-we still haven't gotten to go to Hawaii! Go while you can!!!love, aunt lisa

J & M Nelson said...

That sounds like so much fun I wish we could go as well. But maybe one day we will get stationed there! Oh yes everyone loves how fun my page is and I love it to thanks for do it for me. Martina