Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tag...You're It!

Well...I've been tagged. This is a little game bloggers play in order to get to know a little more about each other. I was tagged by Anna, who is a high school friend of Andrew's. She is married to one of Andrew's good friends Geoff, also a fellow classmate. So here goes...

10 years ago I was:
Finishing my freshman year of college at the University of North Florida.

5 years ago I was:
Finishing my first year of teaching biology at St. Augustine High School. Andrew and I had been dating for almost a year and raising our dog Jaxson. I was getting ready to move into a town home on Jacksonville Beach with my best friend Cher.

1 year ago I was:
Finishing up my first school year at West Potomac HS, pregnant with our son, Landon and moving into our "first" home here in Virginia.

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Tutor students
2. Laundry
3. Organize our front hall closet (it's Andrew's hiding spot for odds and ends he doesn't know where they go)
4. Make dinner...it's 3pm and I still have no idea what we are having!
5. Go watch some of my students play in a soccer game

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. chocolate chip cookies
2. chips & salsa...due to Andrew's obsession
3. goldfish
4. gummy bears...must be Haribo
5. anything chocolate...let's face it, I'm a "Kelley" girl

5 bad habits:
1. losing my patience
2. procrastinating
3. leaving my shoes all over the house
4. hitting the snooze button too many times
5. snacking...eating junk food

if I were a billionaire, I would:
1. Buy a house on the beach
2. Give money to family
3. Donate to charities
4. Pay off our mortgage, school loans, etc.
5. Invest

5 places I have lived:
1. Milton, FL (where I was born)
2. San Diego, CA (don't quite remember it so I'm not sure if it counts)
3. Jacksonville, FL (more like Orange Park, FL)
4. Alexandria, VA
5. Jacksonville Beach, FL
6. BelAir, MD (thanks...Sinko's)
6. Lorton, VA

5 jobs I've had:
1. Claire's Boutique (1st job ever... and yes I pierced ears!)
2. New York & Company (it was Lerner at the time)
3. Substitute & Track Coach in MD
4. Biology teacher (St. Augustine HS)
5. Biology Teacher (West Potomac HS)

I would love to know more about:
1. Pablitorun
2. Patricia (now you have to make a post on the blog I set up for you!)
3. Martina
I'm short two people...maybe more of you will start blogging and I can tag you!

post signature

3 comments:

PablitoRun said...

Are you tagging KatrinaRun or PablitoRun...... :)

PablitoRun said...

never mind I read posts backwards....I work my way back from the last one I haven't read......I will play :)

Unknown said...

I hope you are not TUTORING them in spelling