Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Few Updates

I thought I would do a few updates:

1. The mother bird came back to her nest! We only know because Andrew decided to water the pot and the mother bird flew out. A little later we saw her in a tree keeping an eye on her nest. We're hopeful that the birds will hatch and be cared for.

2. On the last post, "tag, your it," I tagged 3 people but today I was thinking that one could actually count for two. I tagged Pablitorun, which also means I "tag" Katrinarun. They are both highschool friends of mine. Since they are married, "what they were doing 10, 5, 1 year ago" will be the same, but the rest will be different. I hope you both play along!

3. I thought I would include a picture of Landon with his friend, Brody. I find posts more enjoyable when there is a picture.





post signature

No comments: