Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Valedictorian


Yesterday was my brother Danny's Senior Banquet. At the banquet they acknowledged students for their accomplishments and announced the Valedictorian and Salutatorian for the class of 2008.

Danny and my parents attended the banquet and they watched Danny accept many awards for his accomplishments at Bishop Snyder. They had no idea he would be named the Valedictorian of his class!!!
Danny has always been a contender his four years at Bishop Snyder but everyone thought it would be one of two girls at the school. At the banquet, they announced one of the girls as the Salutatorian, so my parents and Danny were expecting them to announce the other girl as the Valedictorian. All of a sudden Danny's name was called!
I am so excited to watch Danny graduate on Thursday and I am more excited to hear his words of wisdom to his fellow classmates (the pressure is on!). I couldn't image a more deserving person than Danny. I don't just say that because he is my brother, but because I have watched him grow into an amazing young man. I am so proud of all that he has accomplished in these short four years of high school.
Good Luck at UF Danny! We all love you!




post signature

No comments: