Monday, May 12, 2008

Wedding Bells!

This past weekend, we traveled to Florida for another wedding. This time it was one of Andrew's high school friends. Jace and Eva celebrated their wedding in Tallahassee, so we flew into Jacksonville dropped Landon off with Grandma and Papa Frosty, then we drove to Tallahassee. We really had a great time visiting with friends we haven't seen in a long time. Andrew and I also enjoyed this time away from Landon and my parents really enjoyed the time with Landon. Thanks, Jace and Eva, for a great time. We loved celebrating in your special day!

{the bride and groom}


{The Gulf Breeze crowd, minus a few including my husband}

While we were away for the wedding, Landon was having a great time with my family. They bravely took Landon to Tampa, overnight, to watch Darren play in a baseball game. Once I get pictures, I will post them for all to see.



post signature

1 comment:

anna and geoffrey said...

It was great seeing you guys!

Can't wait for our trip uo to D.C. - or better yet... Hawaii!