Thursday, May 15, 2008

Party boy!

I finally got some pictures of Landon from his weekend with my parents while Andrew and I were away for a wedding. So...here they are...
Landon in my mom's preschool class. The 4-year-olds loved him and sang to him. Mom my also showed him off to all the teachers at school.

Landon, Uncle Sean , & Papa Frosty at the baseball game in Tampa. Landon was great throughout the game and only took a short nap.


Landon was able to go down to the field before the game to start to get a picture with Darren.


Darren and all his fans went out after the game to a sports bar in Tampa. Landon hung with the best of them! He was out partying almost as long as Andrew and I were at the wedding.




post signature

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

It looks like Landon had way to much fun without his wing man Brody Marcus HAHA!! Hope you guys have fun this weekend in Flordia! See you in June when we get back from AL!! Love ya'll Martina