Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Break Plans

Next week is SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be more excited. I have been counting down the weeks until now. For some reason, this year has been a tough one to get through. With Landon getting so big and consuming more time and attention, I have found myself falling a little behind in school work. I have been inundated with grading this week, since this is the end of the quarter.

A week away from home and school, with my two favorite boys is just what I need. Quality time as a family with no worries, is going to be nice. It'll be nice to spend our week like this, with no worries of housework or school work in sight.
Our plans for the week aren't super exciting or at a place sunny and warm, but,
we head out Saturday for...

We are spending Saturday through Monday in Colonial Williamsburg. It's supposed to be a nice weekend, so sightseeing will be enjoyable. Both Andrew and I have been to Williamsburg, but not in a long time. It'll be a nice, low key weekend together. This part of the week that we will have everyday together.
Once Monday comes, we head to...


Andrew has a conference that his work is putting on, so Landon and I are tagging along. It would be great if this beach was in a place sunny and warm, but just being at the beach is enough for me. We are staying at a beachfront hotel, hopefully our room has an ocean view, so I can soak up the beach atmosphere. I'm a little sad that Andrew will be spending the daytime working, but Landon and I will have no problem filling our days scoping out the area. We did for two weeks in Hawaii, I think we can handle a week in Va Beach. Plus, we will have the late afternoons and evenings to spend together as a family. I even have an friend from high school living in the area. It'll be a great catching up with her and having Landon run around with her two little boys.

If you hadn't noticed, my blogging increases when I am not working and when much more is going on. Funny how those two go together!!!! I will keep you all posted on everything we do during our trip. Nap times will be a great time for me to blog...or nap myself!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take some belly shots while you are there!!