Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jacksonville

So here's a recap of our wonderful weekend in Jacksonville. Landon and I had a great time visiting everyone. Our weekend was full, the weather was beautiful, the only thing missing was Andrew! I think he enjoyed the time alone.


Landon and I got in late on Friday night, but once we got to my parents house, Landon had to kick the balls around. I told my parents I wasn't bringing any toys, but as long as he had a ball to kick, he would be ok, and he was!


Saturday was a bit of mess because my cell phone got some water damage on the flight over (Landon's juice), so that's where Landon and I spent the early afternoon. Later, I dropped Landon off with Sean, KC, and the twins while I had a nice lunch with friends. This is one of the only pictures I had of the kids from Saturday, hopefully KC will send me some of hers. The kids played in the sprinkler, danced (video below), and played with the trains. Landon had a great time. The three of them get along so well!

Sunday, we headed to church and then the carnival that Sacred Heart was hosting. Mom, Dad, Uncle Danny, Landon, & I strolled around the carnival while waiting for Sean, KC, and the twins. Landon decided to get in a nap before all the fun began.
Then his buddies arrived and the day got pretty interesting!

There were plenty of carnival rides, just not many for the little ones. We all rode on a caterpillar. Kinley wasn't a big fan and Chance & Landon tolerated it. After the caterpillar, Landon spotted the ATV ride. Landon and I got in line, but only Landon was allowed on. I was a bit nervous, but he did amazing!
Once Landon got off, Chance wanted to ride. We thought it would be cute if the boys rode together, but Landon wanted nothing to do with the ride. I guess once was enough. Chance also did amazing! They were such big boys riding alone!
After the carnival, Mom & Dad had everyone over for dinner, even Aunt Mindy came (Andrew's sister). The munchkins enjoyed a popsicle after dinner!

I had taken Monday off so that I could spend the day with my Mom. We ate lunch did a little shopping, stopped by Dad's office to say goodbye, and then Landon and I were off! It was sad to leave, the trip wasn't long enough, but we will see them in June & July! I can't wait!


Here are some videos from the weekend...Enjoy!


1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time!!