Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

So here are a few more pictures from Williamsburg...

Landon loved the horses. We didn't want to get too close, I overheard the driver telling another admirer that the horses weren't very friendly.


This is right around where we ate lunch. Landon was intrigued by the statue.

Right near the statue is the entrance, or one of the many, to The College of William & Mary. We decided to walk around the campus a bit. It was beautiful and looked like a great environment for college students.


Before we left yesterday, we stopped by the garden. There were some plants and herbs available for sale but I passed since we were not done with our travels this week. I would love to be able to have a garden like the one below, I just have two things working against me:
1. I don't have the space
2. I'm not really the green thumb type

I did almost buy one of these thumb pots. I thought they were a great watering tool, but $38 dollars seemed a little pricey (my hose works just fine).


All you do is place the pot in water, place your thumb over the top, now you have water trapped in the pot. You then can run water over your plants by lifting your thumb.


No comments: