Friday, August 15, 2008

Silly Boy

I haven't been posting much about this trip to Florida mainly because most of what we've been doing is this...

...which is nice. Usually we find ourselves driving all over trying to visit as many people as we can. This time we kept it simple and really relaxed! Landon and I did manage to meet up with some girlfriends from college. Though we (the girls) didn't get any pictures together, Landon did. I met my friend Cher at her house and waited for the girls. While we chatted, Landon played with her dog, Lily.


When Lily had enough of posing with Landon, he occupied his time by playing with her toys and getting in her cage (with a little help from mommy!)

After all that playing, Landon decided to take a nap before dinner in Lily's bed! Thanks, Lily, for sharing!

This was just a cute picture I had to add...




post signature

2 comments:

J & M Nelson said...

Looks like you gusy are having a great time hopefully you are relaxing cause when you get home school will start! See ya'll soon. TINA

Anonymous said...

TOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEE! I lOVE IT!!:)
Aunt Lisa