Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gettin' Sealegs

Landon and I left Daddy back in Virginia, but not for long. He'll be coming to visit next week! I decided to make one last trip for the summer, back to Jacksonville, to spend time with my family before the hustle and bustle of school begins.

Today, I helped my mom paint her dining room (though it's not finished). We probably spent more time picking out colors than painting, and we're still not sure if we like the color. After, we headed to some family friends for a boat ride on Lake Asbury. I wasn't sure if Landon would like the boat, but he did!

Luckily, they had a life vest small enough for the little guy

You can't tell in these pictures, but Landon bobbed up and down during the ride



We had a great time...thanks, Rumbles!


post signature

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

looks like you guys are having fun. I hope you are enjoying yourself before school starts and before you get back and you have to help me with my livingroom cause I am just a dummy when it come to decorating. Love ya Martina