Friday, August 1, 2008

New Project

I've added a new project to my list of projects I'd like to complete. I probably need to make a post listing all the projects so that I work on completing them. It's not that I don't want to complete a project, it's just that I find something else when I'm working on another project. We currently have tile, a light fixture and a faucet for a bathroom redo. I have paint samples for repainting the family room and kitchen. I'm always looking at tile for a new kitchen back splash (I would have the tile in the basement if I could just decide on what I want), and I currently have a new headboard waiting for me to pick up at JCPenney.So...right now I have no project completed, just collecting the parts needed for each project.
My new project is something I have wanted to do since we put grass in the backyard. Many of you may remember these from Leland (a family vacation spot), and I actually saw them in Canada recently. You find these hanging on fences and posts and I absolutely love them. I have been looking for them at local home improvement stores, with no luck. I finally went searching on the internet and...found them. Hanging flower bags are my new project!
I found the ones above here. (10 for 29.95). I have no idea if that's a great price, so I'll do a little more searching.
In my searches I also came across these...

and...

which I thought were very cute and creative, but not quite practical for what I'd like in our backyard.


So...for now, I'll stick to these...






post signature

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

Let me know if I can help you with any of your projects! Well the is if we are ever home at the same time. Martina