Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back To School

The summer is sadly coming to an end. I start back to school tomorrow, so that means Landon goes back to Miss Nancy's. Luckily next week is pre-planning so there are NO students, but I know we'll be in meetings all week. This summer I didn't get ready like I did last summer, so I need the week to get my lesson plans together.

We never thought we would be doing "back to school" shopping for an 11 month old, but we had to stock up on formula (this should be the last time we buy it...yea!), diapers and wipes. I'll be sad to leave Landon but I know he is in great hands. We absolutely love Miss Nancy! I'm sure once Landon steps into her house, he won't be worried about me leaving. He'll have so much fun!




Not only did we stock up on diapers, wipes, and household items, we stopped at Children's Place Outlet to see if there were any good deals for clothes. We wanted to get Landon some play clothes, and we did! We were able to get him 11 shirts and 6 pairs of shorts and all of the items we $1.99 or $2.99, just the way I like it!




1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

sounds fun hope this school year goes well. martina