Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Little Elf

I know it's a little early for Christmas talk, but the pictures of Landon below reminded me of this.. The Elf on the Shelf, is an elf that comes from the North Pole to watch over the children in the house and reports to Santa on their behavior. The elf that comes to our house is Christopher Popkins, but I don't have a link to his site.

Now, just to let you all know, I don't normally place my child on top of furniture. It came about when we were putting the dining room furniture back in place after painting this week and Papa decided to place Landon on the top. I had to get a picture and when I went back to look at them, Landon reminded me of a little elf!







post signature

3 comments:

J & M Nelson said...

That is cool I have heard of these before and I have been trying to think of something fun to do for me kids during christmas time and I think this is it. Thanks Oh yes glad you guys are home! Martina

K.C. said...

What a cutie pie! Have you started planning Landon's 1st birthday? Can't wait to see pictures of all the fun!

Anonymous said...

jingles the elf is nice to. The elf is so much nicer then elf on the shelf. Try www.jinglestheelf.com