Saturday, August 16, 2008

Alumni Run

Every august Bishop Kenny hosts an alumni run. It's a run in which the current cross country team runs against the alumni. I haven't participated since the one just after I graduated from BK (I was in great shape then) and I was roped into running this year by my friend, Kathy (3rd from the left). I was a little weary of running but it was fun to meet up with past graduates. Pictured below are '97 graduates before the run:

(from left to right: Shannon, me, Kathy, Janice)
Here we are after our run with our Coach, Tony Ryan, and a '98 alum, Brae. We're now looking forward to the "hash run" in december!

(Brae, Kathy, Janice, Me, Shannon, Coach)

After the run, I thought I deserved a little treat. I decided to stop by Vanilla's Cupcakery and get some gourmet cupcakes...don't they look delicious...

I was introduced to these by Kathy (from above). She had invited Landon and I over for dinner and she had some for dessert. I had to get some more before we took off for home!



post signature

2 comments:

J & M Nelson said...

Wow those do look good hopefully you are bringing me home one haha! Oh yes and good job on your run that is wonderful! See ya'll this evening. martina

Anonymous said...

THOSE CUPCAKES WERE AMAZING!!!