Friday, July 11, 2008

Picture Day

Okay...so this is our first attempt at a family portrait. Luckily it only cost $10! It's really not all that bad but now I know why my mom only did pictures of us kids. Children are much easier and you can see how things are going as the camera flashes. My neighbor goes to Portrait Innovations to get pictures of her children when there is this particular deal, so I thought we would try it out. You get one pose in all sorts of sizes for $9.95. Anything else was extra. Obviously I wasn't leaving without pictures of Landon, so we did spend more than $10.






*Note: these were scanned in so the dark sides are from the scanning

post signature

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

I love your pictures I think you guys look wonderful. I always wish I leave there only spending 10 dollars but I always spend more. But all the pics are wonderful. Have fun this next week. Martina