Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How Cool is This!!

This morning I have been searching the internet and happened upon an add for The Human Race 10k. Seeing as though I have been a runner (more of a jogger now), I was intrigued. I think it would be amazing to participate in this event, to be a part of history. On August 31, 2008, there will be a world wide race going on in 25 cities! 4 of the cities are in the US (Austin, Chicago, Los Angeles, and New York City). If you can't make it to one of the cities and you have the Nike equipment, you can race from your home city or wherever you are on that day. Now I know there isn't much time to train, 40 days in fact, but its 6.2 miles and for most who run, this probably wouldn't be too out of reach. Now, since I don't have the equipment and I think it would be more fun to participate in one of the cities, I need to convince my husband of another trip...to New York City! Even if I am not able to participate, I hope I have piqued your interest in participating!



post signature

1 comment:

PablitoRun said...

You should come to Chicago!!