Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July

... a day lateWe hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July. Ours was spent traveling back to the east coast. We left Hawaii at 1 in the afternoon and got back to Virginia at 6 am. It was a little disappointing leaving on the 4th since the hotel does a day long concert with fireworks at the end. Also as we were packing up, we saw lots of people setting up for cookouts on the beach. Leaving Hawaii was sad but it's nice to be back at the house. We won't be here for long since we leave for a week long trip to Canada with my family for my brother's wedding! It should be another great vacation!


post signature

2 comments:

J & M Nelson said...

I know you guys had a wonderful time but we are so happy you are finally back,but we are sad you are going to leave us again do yall ever stop? Hopefully our "BIG" firework show lastnight made up for having to travel on the 4th! Martina

KTalbert said...

Check out your tan!!! Man I'm so jealous! I need to find a beach to lay on and get my honeymoon tan back. I'm glad you all had a great time...have fun and a safe trip to Canada! Love you- Katie