Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More Niagara

Well...I wanted to post pictures of Niagara at Night. Every night the falls are lit up with different colors of light and fireworks are set off on Friday and Sunday night. Unfortunately, my battery was dying so it didn't save the pictures I took:( It was really pretty and the fireworks were awesome. I decided to post more Niagara pictures that I took on Monday before we left.

We all decided to do one more attraction, Journey behind the Falls before we headed out to Huntsville. You are able to go directly under the Falls in a few places and then there is a place yu can view Horseshoe falls looking up.

You would never believe that a 7 year old survived this fall...but he did
Too much mist!
Maid of the Mist
Danny, Me, Landon, & Moe




post signature


1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

WOW that is so beautiful. I think we are going to try to go this fall. Martina