Saturday, July 12, 2008

On Our Way

We're on our way to Canada...

Since we have to go through Buffalo, NY, we decided to stop here for a night to visit with some of Andrew's family members. We went over for a bar-b-que and it was great for both Andrew and I. We were able to introduce Landon to some more family, plus I was able to meet some family members that I hadn't met and Andrew hadn't seen in awhile. We had a great time.

Landon loved playing in the yard

Andrew, Landon, & Aunt Diane


Everyone at the bar-b-que



Tomorrow we are going to the New York side of Niagara Falls then later we will meet my family on the Canada side of Niagara Falls to do some more sightseeing. We can't wait!


post signature

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

Looks like you guys are having a wonderful time wish we were with ya'll. Oh yes Jonathan is feeing really good today so I guess he is on the mend. Talk to you soon. martina