Monday, July 21, 2008

It Counts!

Well...I've been doing a lot of thinking about this one and I have decided to give Pennsylvania to Landon. I know it's terrible...I'm giving this way too much thought! But, I don't want to give Landon a state when I really shouldn't and I wouldn't feel right not giving him Pennsylvania. I know, I know, we didn't really visit anything in Pennsylvania but I have good reasons to add this state to his map. Here they are:



1. We arrived in Pennsylvania during daylight hours on Sunday and went from hotel to hotel looking for the best deal. We booked ourselves a room here. I know it's not the greatest but for a cheap night stay, it served it's purpose. We were able to check in and hang out for awhile.

2. While hanging out we walked around the area to find a place to eat. We happened upon this restaurant. Neither Andrew nor I have eaten at a Boston's, so we decided to try it. Nothing special, but again, it served it's purpose.


3. On Monday, we took our time getting up, we were in no rush. We hung out in bed for awhile, ate breakfast and slowly got ready to leave. When leaving for home, we pulled over on the side of the road to get a picture of this! As many of you know, McKean is my maiden name, so stopping for this picture was a must.


Since this wasn't a quick late night, early wake up and leave kind of stop, Landon gets another state for his map. Slowly, but surely he's making his way around the U.S.





post signature


No comments: