Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Haircut

Landon's hair has been driving Andrew nuts for a couple weeks.  I should get used to it since Andrew is meticulous with his own  haircuts.  I, however, have been ok with Landon's hair getting long.  

Today, Andrew finally took Landon to get a haircut.  I didn't go because it wasn't an issue for me.  I was in the kitchen when they came home, I looked out the window and saw Landon with what I would consider a "military" cut!  I couldn't believe it.  I know it isn't bad & it will grow out, I just wasn't expecting it to be so short.  I thought Landon would get a little trim. I guess I'll be going next time.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His hair looks great. What a sharp looking young man.

-Seth

J & M Nelson said...

aw he look so sweet! He had no idea what daddy what getting him into!!