Thursday, May 21, 2009

The 30 Days...

                                                                                  of me!
Andrew has coined the time period from April 22 to May 22, The 30 Days of Kelley!  I love it! He has done so, due to the fact that between April 22 & May 22 there are 3 special occasions, 2 of which are solely for me!  Sadly, the 30 days are coming to an end.

April 22 starts of the 30 days since it is our Anniversary.  Andrew can never have an excuse for forgetting our anniversary since it is exactly one month before my birthday.  Coincidence?  I think not!   A few weeks later Mother's Day comes about! Then the 30 days of Kelley ends on my birthday, May 22.  Each celebration is equally spread out among the 30 days.  It worked out wonderfully!

These 30 days would not be what they are if it weren't for my wonderful husband.  Andrew does an amazing job of trying to make me feel special on each day.   He's done a great job and I know he has something up his sleeve for tomorrow!

Don't you want your own 30 days?!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am definitely envious!!! 30 days all about you!!! I could use that. My husband would probably argue that I get 365 days about me. Haha!

Anonymous said...

Papa Frosty wants to have 30 days of Landon