Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cupcake Boy

WARNING: Please excuse the mess in these pictures, we were clearing out the room so that the official redo of the nursery could begin. We are going more gender neutral & Landon's "big boy" bed comes this weekend. I will definitely post more on this later)

Now back to the Cupcake Boy:
This summer, my mom bought the baby a hat for the baby. It's not just any old hat, it's a cupcake & it's adorable. I've had it stashed away, but it made it's way out yesterday & guess who found it? Landon had to put it on. I didn't mind so much since it was close to bedtime, so he would be taking it off soon anyways.

Landon posed in the hat,
Read in the hat,
And played in the hat,

He even slept in the hat.

Landon refused to take it off, & he was being such a good boy, I thought, why not? However, he did not wake up in the hat!