Friday, November 14, 2008

Free Music

Recently I was introduced to two websites that allow you to listen to music...for FREE! During my planning periods, I love to put my headphones in and grade, plan, or whatever. It helps to keep me focused, and make the hour and a half much more enjoyable! I do have an ipod, and was bringing it to school, but this is so much easier. I can pick an artist and it will play the music of that particular artist and search for others with similar music styles. You find yourself exposed to new artists. I may the last person to hear about this, but just in case, I thought I should inform those others who may have missed out on the news. The two sites are pandora and imeem. Now, I haven't really tried imeem, but I think it works similarly to pandora. If you haven't tried them..check them out! It's great!


Happy Listening!

No comments: