Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

After the baptism, everyone headed to my parents for a few breakfast snacks.

Andrew I tried to get a family photo. It's no too bad, except that Landon was not happy because we took him away from his bud, Chance.

Libbie was quite happy taking pictures in her big, red bow from KC. She's got me hooked, Libbie is going to have bows galore!
This was about all I could get from Landon. He's at the age where he knows I want a picture but refuses to participate. I think my sister-in-law got some god ones, though.

Landon, Kinley, & Chance had a great time playing while waited for dinner.
We ended the night with our family game of Catch Phrase. Everyone has a great time!
Thanks mom & dad for such a great day.

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

HOW great!!! Brody does not do so good with pictures now either!!!