Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 Months

Miss Libbie, or "bibbie" or "wibbie" as Landon calls her, is actually a little over 2 months now. We just got her in for her appointment today. I had full intentions of getting her in before our trip to FL but they were booked up until today.

She is an extremely happy baby and rarely cries. She's smiling all the time and talking to us too. We are truly enjoying her at this time in her life.

We are getting ready for the big move of me returning to work, which I am absolutely dreading. I have really loved being at home with the kids. Libbie is still nursing and I love the bonding and am sad to partly give it up when I return to work. We have been giving her more bottles to get her comfortable with taking from one. She is still intent on figuring her hands out. Libbie loves to have them in her mouth but can't quite figure out a way to keep them there, which I'm slightly happy about.
Our little angel is growing like a weed and is a bit of a chunker, but I love it!! She weighed in at 14 pounds (90th%) and is 24 in long (80th%).

* I do know I didn't post a motivational monday this week, but will explain on this coming monday.

3 comments:

K.C. said...

10 more pounds and she can take K!

J & M Nelson said...

She is so sweet!!! Glad to hear everything is going great!!! Good Luck returning to work!!!

Anonymous said...

Kelley,

This picture is beautiful. I think you should print it and send a copy to Great Grandma, she would love it.

Lynn