Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Libbie's Baptism

Two years ago, we decided to have Landon baptized on Thanksgiving since we were heading down there for Thanksgiving with my family. Andrew's parents flew down and we were all there to celebrate such a wonderful event.

Since Libbie was born around the same time and we were headed to Jacksonville for Thanksgiving, anyways, we decided to have Libbie baptized on Thanksgiving day, too. I had no idea when Andrew and I were planning this, that he, too, was baptized on Thanksgiving day. I guess we'll have to keep up with the tradition if there are anymore children.

Just as Landon (and myself and other family members) was baptized in my great-grandmother's gown, so was Libbie.
Brian and Debbie are Libbie's Godparents.
My family, though Sean & Debbie are lost in the background.
Andrew's family.

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

looks like it was wonderful and that is great everyone got to come!!