Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hurricane...in Ohio?

After Ike made its way through Texas, he decided to do some more damage in Ohio. I recently received these pictures from my cousin, Erin, documenting the damage that occurred at her family's house. A tree in their backyard fell over on their roof! Much of the area was without power for awhile. I pray that repairs go smoothly since they leave for Disney in a week!

These two little ones were out of a backyard for awhile. Here's the tree that fell on the house!
Backyard not looking so good..at least the playsets are still in tack!
I'm sure this picture doesn't do justice to the damage that was caused by the tree.
They won't be in need of fire wood, come winter time!
Erin, I hope this unexpected "headache" goes away soon. I know you, Seth, and the girls will really enjoy a nice vacation! Love ya!




1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

So sorry to hear that I will keep them in my prayers and I hope this will make there vacation even better and more needed! martina