Thursday, July 22, 2010

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

This little girl is going to be TROUBLE! She is into everything and everywhere she can be. The other day at lunch, Libbie was in the highchair and managed to climb out and stand up on her own. I wasn't too surprised since those chairs aren't the best at keeping her contained. Well later that day, I put Libbie in her own highchair at home. I ran upstairs to put something away thinking all was good since she was in her highchair. When I came down I found this...

and instead of setting her back in or putting her on the floor, I pulled out my camera and started taking pictures!
It's crazy to see the differences between Landon & Libbie. Landon was a very content baby. He was fine where you put him, but wandered about. He never really got into things. Never put things in his mouth. I never really needed gates with Landon or had to worry about him getting himself into trouble. With Libbie, it's a different story. She is everywhere! She puts anything and everything in her mouth. She is constantly trying to figure things out, moving things...
We are in for a heap of trouble when she starts walking, which probably isn't too far away!


1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

Aw it is crazy how 2 kids from same parents can be SO different I know mine are too!!!