Thursday, July 22, 2010

Special Events

This is a post to family and friends and special events that have happened to them this summer. I haven't forgotten about you all...

First of all, my cousin Moira gave birth to twins on May 22...my b-day!!!! She is a first time mommy and is blessed with two beautiful children, Cara and Drew. I was able to meet them, even if it was a short visit, the weekend we came home from Leland. Welcome to the family!


Second, my good friend Becky got married June 19! That was the weekend we left for Leland so I was not able to celebrate with her on her special day. Congratulations Becky & Jonathan!


Thirdly, the same day Becky was getting married, my friend Maggie was giving birth to her son Finnian! I was able to meet him in the short time between Leland and Minnesota. I can't wait for more play dates with Maggie and Finn!


No comments: