Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dewey Beach

Once I got home from Minnesota (Friday July 8) I had just enough time to unpack, do laundry, and repack for our trip to Dewey Beach, Delaware with Andrew's family. They rented a house for everyone to stay for the week.

We spent this trip really relaxing. I barely took any pictures while we were here. There were no plans and we took each day as it came, exactly what I needed after my week in Minnesota. Dewey reminded Andrew and I of Jax Beach so we took advantage of relaxing during the day and fun at night!

It was a "Way of Life" I could get used to...
Andrew, Mindy, and I were able to get out a few times at night to enjoy some cocktails and music. This was one of the bars were stopped at...The Starboard.
Andrew and I thought this sign was pretty funny.
The Bottle & Cork is a bar that hosts bands. Rich (Andrew's dad) and Mindy went to see George Clinton and Paliament Funkadelic.
Most of the time we spent doing this...


It was a great vacation filled with much needed relaxation!


1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

That looks beautiful!!!