Sunday, June 14, 2009

Info in Eights

I got tagged with EIGHTS by Ashley over at South meets South!!

Here are The Rules!
Link the person who tagged me.
Complete the lists of 8.
Tag 8 other people (and let them know they've been tagged!)

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. The end of the school year...and the official start to summer!
2. My trip to Florida
3. The birth of our baby girl
4. Having Landon spend the summer with my family
5. My best friend moving back to the States
6. The summer with Landon...no daycare!
7. Leland
8. Relaxing

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Enjoyed a yummy chocolate chip cookie (or two..)
2. Shopped at the Outlet Mall (nothing for me...plenty for the kids)
3. Took a walk with Andrew & Landon
4. Watched "Marley & Me"
5. Folded laundry
6. Went grocery shopping
7. Surfed the Internet
8. Went to bed late...I'm getting to old to stay up past 10!


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Travel more
2. Go to Guam with Andrew this summer
3. Play the piano
4. Shop all the time with no worries
5. Never gain weight & eat how I want
6. Finish a marathon (gave it a good try in Dec.)
7. Buy a house on the beach (maybe one day)
8. Do it all (work, mommy, clean, cook, etc.) with ease!

8 Shows I Watch:

1. Greys Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. So You Think You Can Dance
5. Oprah
6. The Hills (a secret obsession)
7. Bones
8. House

8 Favorite Fruits...NOT from cans!:
1. Raspberries (by far my favorite fruit that bring back great memories as a kid with my grandpa)
2. Strawberries
3. Grapes
4. Pineapple
5. Kiwi
6. Apples
7. Watermelon
8. Apricots 

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. Grand Canyon
2. Italy
3. Oregon/Washington
4. Spain
5. New York City (I've been, but when I was little)
6. Alaska
7. Australia
8. Anyplace tropical (I love the beach)

8 Places I've Lived:
1. Childhood home (growing up & for a few years before getting married Orange Park, Fl)
2. San Diego, CA (military move)
3. Alexandria, VA (military move)
4. College dorm rooms (3 different ones)
5. Apartment in Jacksonville (with 3 other sorority sisters)
6. Sinko House (Bel Air, MD for 9 months after graduating college)
7. our Apartment (for 3 months before we moved to VA)
8. Our First home (Lorton, VA)

8 People I've Tagged (it's only 6...sorry) :
1. Martina at J & M Nelson
2. Katrinarun at Pablitorun
3. KC at kctwins
4. Katie at The Talbert Family
5. Anna at Anna & Geoffrey
6. Patti at The Wrights

No comments: