Monday, June 8, 2009

For Papa Frosty

A while back, I received a comment that Papa Frosty would like 30 days of Landon.  Of course, that came from Papa Frosty, himself (my dad).  Today I was talking to my mom & in the background, my dad said that I was slacking on the 30 days of Landon.  I haven't taken any new pictures & we haven't done much, so I haven't posted.

I decided to go through my catalog of Landon pictures & videos to find something to post for Papa Frosty.  This video was recorded about a month ago, close to the Jaxson episode (there is a reference), I just never posted it.  There's no dancing, just Landon talking!


Not too much longer until we meet up with my parents for a week in Michigan!  Papa Frosty can have as much Landon time as he wants!!!!!

2 comments:

K.C. said...

We can't wait to see you guys soon! I'm going to start working on Landons towel this weekend... any suggestions on a theme?

J & M Nelson said...

too sweet!