Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last of Thanksgiving

I never finished posting about our weekend with Sean, KC, and the twins. I finally uploaded the last of the pictures, so I thought I would share them with all of you.

We had planned on going to the Baltimore Aquarium on Sunday, but we ended up not going. Mainly due to the fact that you can't bring strollers. They supply you with carriers for children and we thought that would be a hassle. We couldn't do anything outside due to the weather, so we relaxed at the house.

Landon found Kinley's piggy slippers and had to wear them. I think he wore them almost all day. Kinley wasn't feeling very well and napped all afternoon, so I didn't get any pictures of her. Landon and Chance played all afternoon.

Before bed, they had one last playtime! Before heading off to bed they both gave lots of love to KC!




We had a great time! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

Looks like it was lots of fun! The kids look like they had a great time playing!