Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Job

Not really. I'm still teaching and Andrew is still working for the Dept. of Navy. I just picked up a small job for a short while. I am picking up a few shifts at a cute children's boutique, Two Girls and a Boy. It is located in Historic Occoquan, VA and carries high-end, 'trendy' children's clothes.

I started working here to help out the owner who I met through my neighbor, Martina. Martina and her family [the Nelsons] had to move quickly due to new orders from the Coast Guard.

Today was my first 'real' day and I work all next weekend, while Andrew is out of town. Luckily the owner, and most of the employees have children, so Landon is able to come with me to work.

Check out the site www.twogirlsandaboy.com, you may find some things you like.


1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

I hope you love it there as much as I did!