Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All Better

I was told by a certain someone that it was time to update the blog. I needed to update it with happy pictures of Landon! In the last post, Landon looked pathetic. Landon is doing much better and is back to his old self.

One day last week, when he started feeling better, we walked to the playground in our neighborhood to play on the swings and slides! He had a great time, but wouldn't let baby out of his mouth the entire time we played (obviously he wasn't totally better).








1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

Glad he is better! I am also glad Emmalyn was not with me when I checked this cause she has been asking for almost 2 weeks now if we can walk to the park and I just keep on putting her off!! I have found some other parks but she said she really wanted the one with the green slide!! Give Landon a kiss and tell him go down the slide one time for Miss Emmlayn!!
We love and miss you guys!! Martina

Oh yes I will get internet at my hosue next week and I have lots to post about!!