Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summertime!

Well...summer is almost here! The students are officially out for the summer but the teachers have 3 more days. Landon is out of daycare for the summer. We were lucky to find someone who will let him stay with me for the summer and not charge us the time he's not there. Landon will actually come with me the last 3 days of school and then our summer will be spent...

doing a little bit of this...catching up on these...
A week near here for Brian and Debbie's wedding...
Huntsville, Ontario (copyright Rolf Hicket)

Relaxing two full weeks here...


Painting kitchen cabinets, tiling the kitchen back splash, and tiling the bathroom floors

that's only if I feel adventurous!

I hope everyone reading has a wonderful summer with their families and friends!



post signature

3 comments:

J & M Nelson said...

Looks like you guys are going to be very busy hopefully we can fit a trip to NY in ther somewhere! Martina

anna and geoffrey said...

I love all of your pictures! Hope you have a great time in Hawaii!! Take lots of pics :)_

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling...I have a lot of house projects this summer! Cannot wait to see the gang at the wedding. Moira