Sunday, June 8, 2008

Poor Jaxson

This weekend, we were watching Andrew's parents dog, PJ. Needless to say it was a full house, especially for our house. On Saturday night, Andrew let the dogs out. PJ is on a leash but Jaxson runs around on his own. Everyone went out fine but not everyone came back ok. Once everyone was in, I noticed red spots on the wood floor. I looked closer and saw that it was bloody paw prints. We checked all 8 paws and found that Jaxson had put a deep cut in one of his paw pads. There isn't much to do for a cut pad, so we cleaned it, wrapped it and then put one of Landon's socks over the bandage. Jaxson is more bothered by the wrapped paw, than the cut itself. Hopefully it will heal quickly. Poor Jaxson! :(





post signature

1 comment:

The Boyd Family said...

I don't know why, but your blog is not letting me leave you a comment!

I just wanted to tell you that I was adding you as my blog friend and that Landon is so cute.

Hope all is well,
Michelle