Sunday, September 27, 2009

"T-Bow"

As many of you know, Andrew and I aren't "true" Florida Gators, but we have become huge fans of the team. Mostly due to the fact that two of my brothers are UF graduates and the other is a current student. Plus, my parents are huge fans too! Now that we have children, Landon & Libbie have no choice but to grow up as Gator fans.

Andrew and I also have distant ties to the team. There are two players on the team that were graduates of St. Augustine HS, where I taught in Florida, one of which was a soccer player that Andrew had coached. Also Tebow was the quarterback of the rival HS in St. Augustine.

Since my parents are in town, we spent last night watching the Florida vs. Kentucky game.

Libbie had all her gear that she just received from her Uncle Danny. She got a "Gator Girl" bib, socks, cap, & my favorite....
(get it...Tebow...too cute!)

We were happy for the win, but not happy about the hit that Tebow took. I think Libbie took the hit the worst!


GO GATORS!!!