Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ga-cer

Landon is really into soccer, or Ga-cer, as he calls it! There's really no avoiding it in our house. If it were up to Andrew, soccer would be on the TV non-stop, Landon has loved watching it since he was younger than a year. I think he liked the bright colors and watching the ball go across the field. Now that Andrew is coaching, Landon is exposed to it even more. He loves to go to practice and kick around with the boys. I tried taking him to a game, but it didn't go well. All he wanted to do was get on the field with daddy and the boys. I'm not sure I'll be going to as many games as I did last year.

I, myself, am not much of a soccer fan. As, many of you know, I'm a runner. I guess I'll have to get used to it, though I will be making sure to put my running influence on Landon and definitely the baby to come.

Look out everyone...here comes the next Pele!

1 comment:

J & M Nelson said...

Emmalyn and I have watched this video 100 times!!