Monday, February 16, 2009

Ohio

Since we had a long weekend, we decided to pack up and head to Ohio to visit my aunt, uncle, cousins, and Grammy. We got in Friday night, then Saturday we headed to visit Grammy. She was so excited to see Landon. It's been almost a year since we last visited her, so the trip was well overdue.
After visiting Grammy, we headed back to my aunt's house, the she and my cousin Moe watched Landon so Andrew and I could have dinner for Valentine's Day. Thanks Lisa and Moe! Sunday was pretty lazy and we hung out at the house. We went to dinner at the Winking Lizard, a favorite of ours when we head to Hudson.
All in all, it was a nice, relaxing visit. Can you believe this is the only picture I took while there??? I brought out the camera plenty of times but never used it. Oh well, I'm sure we'll be back again (hopefully before summertime). Thanks for the hospitality Sinkos!!

No comments: