Thursday, March 27, 2008

Update...Construction Improving

As you can see, I was able to change the background but there were a few things bugging me about the title. I made some slight changes so they probably aren't that noticeable. It looking more like I had wanted. I still need to figure out how to get different fonts and give the blog a more scrapbook-like feel (adding pictures and embellishments). There is more learning in store for me, especially since I am not the most computer savvy person. I think I've done an alright job so far.


The paper I used is from shabbyprincess, which has many free digital scrapbooking kits. Right now I'm only able to use the paper from the kits to customize my blog, hopefully I can start using the ribbons, frames, and such!

For the tutorial on how to customize your own blog, click here. It really walks you through step by step. It only teches you the basics (what I have done). That's why I am in search of other tutorials or help on adding embellisments to complete the look of my blog.

{Check it out...it's fun and addicting!}

Digital scrapbooking has also become a big business so there are many free kits out there along with others that will cost you. I actually think the prices aren't that bad. But as long as I'm learning...I use the free ones!

2 comments:

anna and geoffrey said...

Girl, I cannot wait to try this! How fun & thanks for sharing all your tricks!!

bloggie said...

Kelley - I am about to pull my hair out trying to make this work!! I need a lesson.... When I try to upload the images from Photobucket into the HTML - nothing is there when I "preview" or save changs and view. What am I doing wrong?!