Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Magic!


Landon has not been napping at daycare and it has been pretty rough for his caretaker. Part of this is my fault because I allow him to use a pacifier when he takes a nap or goes to bed. This is the only time he uses one for me, but his nanny doesn't allow any of the children to use one. Landon also goes to bed with a security blanket (baby lamb). The other day his nanny couldn't believe Landon didn't take a nap all day! I decided to see if taking his "baby" to daycare would help. Like magic...Landon went to sleep. I had no idea he was already so attached to the blanket.
Thanks Brian & Debbie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny...Ben calls his security stuffed animal "baby" too! Glad to hear Landon is doing well!
-Katherine

anna and geoffrey said...

Oh that's so precious!!

None said...

He is so precious...really growing...this is Martinas Mom.