Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Minnesota

Yesterday, Landon and I flew to Minnesota to visit with my grandparents and other family member in the area. It was Landon's first time flying and I was quite nervous doing it alone. Landon was great on the plane and only fussed once. I was pretty relieved that he was so good on the plane but I am sure the passengers around us were even more relieved.

When Landon and I arrived in Minnesota there was already lots of snow on the ground. Aunt Kathleen picked us up from the airport and visited with us for a while at grandma and grandpa's. Later that night Aunt Moira came to visit and have dinner with us.

Aunt Moira's grandson, Riley, is two weeks younger than Landon and he let Landon borrow his bouncy seat for the week. Landon loves his bouncy seat but this one has alot more gadgets and gizmos than the one he has at home. He's really enjoying it. Thanks Riley!
Today, we woke up to snow falling. It snowed all day long. Grandma, Landon, and I went to the general store to shop for a little bit. When we returned, Aunt Kathleen, Gordy and Emme were waiting for us. Kathleen and I trimmed the tree while Gordy, Emme, and Worker (the big black dog) played with Landon!

Tomorrow, Grandma and I are going to the Governor's Mansion for lunch. Aunt Kathleen is watching Landon during this time. I will post more pictures of our week.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are having a great time in Minnesota. Keep posting pictures!!