Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Governor's Mansion

Today, my grandmother and I went to the Minnesota Governor's mansion for a brunch. She belongs to the 1006 summit Avenue Society (the address of the mansion), which helps to buy materials that the state doesn't cover. This includes buying china, sterling silver flatware, furnishings, and such for the mansion.






While we were there chorus singers from the College of St. Thomas sang a few Christmas carols. They did a great job. We were treated to a wonderful brunch that included Belgian waffles, sausage, fruit, pastries and eggs benedict. I had a great time!



Today was an absolutely gorgeous winter day. The sun was out, the sky was blue and the snow was white and fluffy. I meant to get a picture of Landon in the snow, but never got around to it. I will be sure to get one tomorrow.

No comments: